One of the most multi-purpose garden tools is the trowel, and today we’re going to take a look at 6 nifty ways you can use our garden trowel that is specifically designed for people with hand pain or limitations.
There are many different types of trowels, but what the all have in common is that they have a blade with a scoop shape. This makes the garden trowel useful for all kinds of things.
And the PETA Easi-Grip Trowel takes it to the next level. How? Because of a handle feature that takes away strain from the wrist and facilitates more efficient motions.
This special handle feature of the PETA Easi-Grip Trowel is its right-angled design. The right-angled handle for garden tools seems to be such a no-brainer, we’re not sure why mankind is just now catching on to the idea.
In any case, the right-angled trowel lets the user do so many awesome tasks. Here are just a few:
- Moving plants – Sometimes, you need to uproot plants and replant them in another spot. This is a major use of trowels, and the PETA Easi-Grip Trowel lets you dig deep into the roots while providing super comfortable leverage.
- Digging small holes – Digging holes is all part of the seed planting and plant-growing process, and the PETA Easi-Grip Trowel will have you digging simple holes in the blink of an eye.
- Removing rocks from soil – Trowels are use to remove rocks from soil, especially in compact soil that really clings on tough to those rocks. The PETA Easi-Grip Trowel gets rid of them in one fell swoop.
- Cutting weeds – While not as precise as the PETA Easi-Grip Weeder, the PETA Easi-Grip Trowel is good for cutting through pesky weeds or even uprooting them at the source.
- Smoothing soil – After using the PETA Easi-Grip Trowel to plant your seeds or move a plant from one location to another, you can also use it to smooth the soil in that area. This helps stabilize the plant as well as make your garden or flower bed look nice and tidy.
- Scooping potting soil – Do you love to grow potted plants? They are definitely a convenient way to interact with nature. Use the PETA Easi-Grip Trowel to scoop out soil from potting soil bags. Now it’s easier than ever.
One last pro garden tip: Add on the PETA Easi-Grip Arm Support Cuff for even more leverage and a lot less hand strain.