The PETA Easi-Grip® Long Reach Toenail Cutter
, like other Easi-Grip® products, incorporates a contoured shape and soft feel handle. The long loop handle is designed to allow the strength of the middle, ring and small fingers to be used. The extended shank helps individuals who have difficulty bending or reaching their toenails and the angled blade helps to avoid strain from wrist twisting. The blade itself is smooth on one side and serrated on the other, which increases the safety of cutting by lessening the chance of the nail slipping while being cut. Stainless steel blades are long lasting and more hygienic.
- Long loop handle allows strength of middle, ring and small finger to be used.
- Contoured shape means the scissors sit comfortably in the hand.
- Soft feel finger contact area gives improved comfort and positions index finger to be placed outside the loop for guidance.
- Extended shank gives improved reach therefore reducing the need for bending.
- Angled blade avoids strain from wrist twisting.
- Serrated blade increases safety of cutting as less chance of nail slipping.
- Stainless steel blade is long lasting and more hygienic.